My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Friday, August 20, 2004

I am in love......with Yahoo Audibles

People are weird and strange. I am people, and so therefore (according to symbolic logic) I fall into the weird and strange category. You are probably wondering, “why the hell is she calling herself a weirdo..?” well so this pencil incident took place and I was so amused by it. And so I’ll share something else with you. Ok I love to laugh and just have little giggles here and there…so on Yahoo messenger, they have added these new audibles which are different faces which say, hello’s, goodbyes, laughs,etc. and I am so in love with them. I kid you NOT. I am in love with them. I keep messaging Razia and keep putting them in her yahoo window. I got my mom started on it, I keep sending them out to all my friends and ….the weirdest thing ..i added myself on to yahoo messenger and I send myself these audibles to get a laugh out of it. (rolling my eyes at my ownself) I do it! I message myself to get giggles! Mom walked into my room last night and goes, Enough of those now! But I really like them too much!

So I am rolling in my car into the garage this morning, I have puff daddy playing…old school…”cant nobody hold me down….i’ve got to keep on moving”…and I guess my co-worker saw me rap with puff and ma$e. I walk in with my “professional” self get settled and I hear a tap on my cube..i said, “Hey wats going on?” ….Him: So pallavi…its good to have such sweet energy on the team who likes to rap at 9:00 in the morning and bump it up in the car” HUMILATED!!! SO EMBARRASED!!!!!!!!!! Life is definitely a jigsaw puzzle and everyday sure is a new piece!!

1 Comments:

Blogger zany said...

lol.. i think he is a fan too (and smirking behind your back)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home