My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Monday, August 23, 2004

Weekend Blast….

What do I say? Can you believe it? Isn’t that just strange? Yep! I didn’t know how to start my blog this morning. I couldn’t think of what to say... and no no… not because I have nothing to say, it’s because I have too much to say today (or is that always?). Yes yes…Soo many little little great things happened with me since Friday. First things first, totally getting into watching movies! I watched Kill Bill and LOTR part two over the weekend. Kill bill was a disappointment. I am not a big fan of blood splashing around everywhere. The saddest part was when the mother gets killed in front of the daughter.. wonder if that was shot so then the same thing would happen to her what happened to Lucy Lui as a child and became an assassinator….is that what “Kill The Bride” is going to be about? …wonder wonder wonder..

So while we wonders abouts whats going to happens to “kill The Bride!!!” in parts twos we can puts the spot lights on Smeagol, Frodo, Sam and give high fives to the trees who kick some serious butt in LOTR – the Two Towers! Amazing effects ( I know I know..i am so behind with the movies…but something better than nothing at all eh?)

Apart from the moives, I cooked this weekend.. VERY BIG DEAL for me and was very excited that the stuff I made turned out very good J

WINNER! I won a nice pair of $68 worth jeans at the GAP this weekend. I needed to buy couple nice new jeans, I walked into the gap and this gentleman handed me a peel-off sticker for their jeans/pants promo. And I won! Everyone at the store was so excited, they were like, “You are the first winner since this promo started!” I got Free Jeans J Yay! They are sexy! I like I like!

And as per today….All I have to say at this moment is….San Francisco sent little flying buddies of gorgeous weather to LA today. Its beautiful outside and my music and the moon roof on my car made my drive to work even more stunning….



1 Comments:

Blogger zany said...

i want a free pair of jeans too..

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home