My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

part of me.

It's been a while eh.. I was speeding through work, social life, parties, dancing, and driving. For a while my life shifted gears and took me in the fast lane. Then I saw the yellow light flash, saying "low-on-gas", pull over, hence, I am here -- to relax and make sure I don't miss out on the slow lane goodies.

I have five fingers on my right hand, like many of you. When I bring them together it becomes a fist, with which I can punch things. I was looking at my hand and realized that each finger on my right hand represents something about me.

I am short like my Thumb, but wear heels to be tall.

My index finger -- types the letters h, j ,n , y, u , m to expediate my typing process.

My middle finger -- tries not to flick others off, is tall like Chinmay and a bit weird, like my sense of humor at times.

My third finger is weak-- like me, at times when I am sad, upset, or angry.

My pinky -- my favorite finger, I couldn't really tell you why, not now, perhaps later sometime.

My palm -- receives all the happiness and sorrows, and my figers come together to hold it tight, for future lessons.

4 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Fingers.. ahem.. not bad!

Chinmay..? Your hubby I guess.. How long have you been married for? You wrote on my blog that I made you recall stuff.. Hmm..

7:47 PM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

This coming may we will be celebrating our very first wedding anniversary.

9:18 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

that was awesome dear
luvd ur post

kya mast analysis kiya hain :-))

Cheers

9:18 AM  
Blogger Dancing Queen said...

do u pick your nose with ur pinky finger? haha

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home