My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

2, 4, 6, 8 , 10, 12…

These were the numbers in the elevator this morning when I got on. All the evens. Wonder whatever happened to the odd ones! As I was wondering what happened to the odd ones, I came into my cube, saw I had a voicemail light flashing on my phone. I completely forgot my password. So our administrative assistant called the telecom people to reset my password and the new password was… 1 -3 -5- 7- 9 …so there came the odds! These little odds and even add up to an interesting number in my life! Hmm!

So the weather is definitely doing well here! Today is IKEA day…going to my favorite place – love it! Walk in - pick up that little pencil, put it behind my ear, get that sheet where you can add number of items you want, that big tote and I am off on the IKEA floors to get my mind into a test of figuring out what is going to look good where. The colors, the styles, the looks…just very so unique.

Today has been pretty good… meetings the whole day so nothing productive from projects point of view…. Ufff ufff ufff

As I knock the blog off today..i saw the Pasadena mountains look at me today. They were looking right at me all this time and I never gave them any attention before, so I sent a little message with the wind telling them that I will definitely give them a quick look as I ride down the I-5 in the morning. Hopefully the fog buddies wont be covering them too much for my smile to reach the very top most mountain!

1 Comments:

Blogger zany said...

so how did the IKEA shopping go?
I can totally imagine you carrying a gib couch on your back all the way to your home.. tell me it is true ;)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home