My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Monday, August 29, 2005

spilling the truth...

I would like to thank everyone for participating in this silly game, as keshi has said. It was a fun activity. Definitely made me think of some things about my ownself. How many times do you get the opportunity to LIE on purpose... well the writers of blogvilla make it possible for you. ;) Cudos*
Not many of you know me so well as i havnt done 99 facts about myself, nonetheless, you still gave it a shot. High fives again!
Enjoy the results!

I was a popular runner back in school and broke running records – True. I have been trained as a runner since I was 11 years old. Won Nationals in 92 back in India and ran as the Jr. Olympic runner for the states of Ohio and Pennsylvania from 1994-1998. Oh and yaa.. I DONT run anymore nor i miss it. Pheww!

I am a Kathak dancer – True. I do it every Tuesday night for 2 hours (though taking this whole month off)

I have difficult time reading clocks without numbers – True. I can’t do this quickly at all, another thing I can’t do is walk and drink at the same time.

I am a huge “In-Styles” person, be it clothes, make up, technology, home related things, etc., and read some sort of material/magazine EVERY day – True. I am a hardcore woman. And Yes I do read something EVERY single day. It’s a habit.

I can roller blade (in-line skating) backwards – True. Been skating since I was 8.

I love New York City – True. I have been visiting NYC since I was 14 or 15 and make it a point to go there once or twice in two years or sometimes a year. I love putting nice clothes on, grabbing my purse with some blank napkins and a pen, getting on that subway, and going to random places in NYC, holding a Venti frappachino in my hand from starbucks and writing on those napkins or reading away in an open café/garden. Love it!

I want 4 kids – False. I absolutely adore kids and love them but I can’t even come close to think of having 4 of them. I might fail adoring and loving them so much. I just want two kids. One boy and one girl =)

I dip Parley-G biscuits in my tea/coffee almost every other morning – True. Been doing it since a little girl, love it.


I love sheer/chiffon sari’s with sleeveless blouses – True. Glad to be an Indian woman. I think sari is one of the most beautiful yet sexiest attires ever.

I like imaginations. – True. Hardcore true. As much as I love to talk and be around other people, I need my alone time. My imaginations love me and so they only visit me when I am alone, I am selfish when it comes to them too. Again, I have loved imaginations since I was a girl and they are my friends, best friends and relatives… I let them visit me at all times. “My imaginations are an imagination themselves.”


Cheers to all my mates! =)

*Keshi, thank you.

9 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

aww.. one more time duh!!

:(

4:59 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

aww I failed :( but Im a bit happy today cos I passed Cheesy's quiz...thinking abt the Prize now :)


Pallavi swt hrt...
**they are my friends, best friends and relatives...

Gosh that was put very nicely...imaginations r my best friends n relatives too - the ones I dun have...they give me strength n courage to go on...I wud die if not for mah imaginations family.

Lovely to know u more Pallavi!
Keshi.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You like parle-g??

OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE PARLE-G mateyyy

OMG YOU CAN BE MY PARLE-G BUDDY :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

Rohit,
Blog mates for life!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hmmmm
Atleast Orkut helped in identifying about that roller blade thingy ;)

Back doors work at times

10:12 PM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

Arjun, Very true.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Google-talk POLYGAMY is out.

Wanna know how?

Its good one...

10:42 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

WTH is PARLE-G and which supa-market can I find em at NV?

Keshi.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

PARLE G is a kind of biscuit...
I used to hate it when I was kid n mom used to give them for snakcs

But lately...I kinda like em..

NV, pls helpe K000kie-piez in finding them :)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home