My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Random Questions from Arjun's Blog!

What time did you get up this morning? – 8:10 am

Formals or Casuals? –mixture of the two.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? – Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

What is your favorite TV show? – Sex and the City

What is your middle name? – Currenty its Amrit, soon it will be Chinmay!

Which is your favorite perfume/Deodorant? – I have more than one …(in this order) Issy Miyaki, Hugo Boss, Curve, 5th Ave. Deo: Dove

What is your favorite cuisine? – Indian and Italian

What is your favorite drink? –umm again, I like more than one….i cant really be discriminating these things… Cranberry juice, Mango Lassiiiiiiiiii, Mango a go go from Jumba Juice, My sister’s home made smoothies, Caramel Frappochino and Macchiato from Starbucks and H2O.

What is your favorite CD at the moment? – Some tracks from Mangal Pandey, Some from Paheli and Parineeta

What kind of vehicle do you drive? – BMW 325i – I love it!

What is your Favorite sandwich? – Quizno’s Monterey Club!

What characteristics do you despise? - Dishonesty ( I agree with Arjun here)

What is your Favorite item of clothing? – My Bebe Jeans with a cute top!

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? – Europe

What color is your bathroom? – Off white with sky blue decoration

What color pants are you wearing? – Beige with pink and brown stripes

Where would you retire to? – havn’t thought about it.

What is your Favorite time of the day? – Mornings! I love waking up and spalshing my face with water and thanking god for another lovely morning!

What was your most memorable birthday? – All of them! My family rocks:)

What's the last thing you ate? – I had coffee – so I drank it.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - Maroon

What is your Favorite flower? – Any exotic flowers!

Coke or Pepsi? – Pepsi Please!

Do you wish on stars? - Nope

What is your shoe size? – 8 sometimes 7.5 in nine west!

Do you have any pets? – Nope, but I’d like a puppy!

Last person you talked to on the phone? –Chinmay

What did you want to be when you were little? – A professional Runner

What are you meant to be doing now? –This exact thing! haha.

What do you first notice about someone? –how well they carry a conversation out.

What was your favorite toy as a child? – everything which belonged to my sister.

Summer or winter? - Spring

Hugs or Kisses? – Hugs for friends, kisses for family

Chocolate or vanilla? – Chocolate

Living arrangements? – 3 days with mom rest with Chinmay.

When was the last time you cried? –while watching Sex and the City when Carrie learns that Big is married and reads the newspaper ad with Chorlette. She was so broken =( it hurt!

What is under your bed? –Empty Shopping bags, and some misc things

How many countries have you visited? – 3

In how many cities have you lived? – In this order---Kolhapur, Canton, Akron, Northridge, and now Santa Barbara

Favorite movie of all time? – Hera Pheri and Andaz Apna Apna

Mountains or beach? – SB is perfect, the beach is one side and the mountain on the other! Gorgeous!

The current friend you have known the longest? –Nima and Razia – two of my best friends! And of course my very own sister Pooja!

Full names of your potential kids? – oh this is a bad question…. Chinmay and I are going to have world war three b4 answering this!

What is your usual bedtime? – Varies but try to sleep by 10:30 or 11:00 pm

What is your favorite past time after office? –going home and relaxing!

If you had the opportunity to be in someone's else's shoes – My mom. Just to learn how she raised us so I can somewhat come close to her, if any, while raising my kids

If your life were a poem/song, which one would it be? “Pretty Woman, Walking down the street” By Roy Orbison!

If you could change three things about yourself, what would they be? Nothing! I am content with myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? – Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
I dont wanna do same pinch here, again...hehehe

Mango Lassiiiiiiiiii
Its ma favorite too!!

Caramel Frappochino
Heard a lot about this drink...wanna try it out soon. Lets see

What kind of vehicle do you drive? – BMW 325i – I love it!
Whooooaaaaa!!!!
Thats too kewl lady!!

She was so broken =( it hurt!
Hehehe..tht was cute

Chinmay and I are going to have world war three b4 answering this!
Hahaha...all the best!!
Hope you come out as a winner
Pssst...its only coz u r ma blogger friend thats why. Nothing personal.

Nothing! I am content with myself.
Perfect reply!!

That was nice one Pallavi.
Take care...and have a nice day ahead
Greetz!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger RS said...

Cute.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home