My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Written words or spoken words --- Thats the Question!

Just a random email I wrote to a couple we saw at a party not too long ago. They gifted us a very nice baking set and invited us on a trip. Lovely couple. Below is what I wrote them as a little thank you Note... Makes me wonder.. Are emails sometimes better than actual words? Do we sometimes tell more through the written words than the spoken ones? I wonder .....

Enjoy!

To ___ & ____,

How are you two doing? First of all I wanted to thank you both for thelovely gift. It surely is very nice or rather functional. Considering the fact that I am an absolute slave to cakes and cookies, you couldn't have gifted anything more valuable than this to put a smileon my Face. I shall definitely take an advantage of those lovely utensils and fullfill my " always hungry for sweets" tummy with delicious baked goods.

Stepping away from cakes, cookies, thank you's and nice's, it waswonderful seeing the two of you at the party.

With Lots of love,

Pallavi and Chinmay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwww....
That was really a sweet email to that couple.

Are emails sometimes better than actual words?
I think so...many times I've felt that.

Do we sometimes tell more through the written words than the spoken ones?
Its like...we feel comfortable when its not face-to-face communication anytime. Cyber does come to help at times :D

Nice post after a long time.
Thanks and Greetz!!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home