My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Piece

"LIfe is like a jigsaw puzzle and everyday is a new piece." I remember sitting in Mrs WaltenBaugh's ninth grade english class and reading this phrase on the wall. I wonder if its still there or not because it surely is in my heart. This phrase has not only scribbled itself in my heart but gets out and performs its magic in my life on regular basis. Well, literally speaking, I find many pieces throughout the day and sometimes none at all. Which ones did i find today?
Let's see! My alarm went off at 6:00 am Sharp and I still didnt make it out of the house untill 7:30, that too, without breakfast;Only to find myself stuck in some crazy traffic -- loss of time, no breakfast and stuck with traffic - All in return of curling few "pieces" of my hair. Straighter side...my project went into production, it was successful and I got emails saying, "Congrats, well done! Keep it up, etc. etc." With a smile in my heart...I started looking forward to my 8 o clock Yoga class with Terry at the gym. After a long work day I ended up dropping off a co-worker. It was solid 14 after 8 when I pulled into the drive way. Lost the Yoga piece for sure, thinking to myself, I shall search for it again later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home