My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Everyone is a WINNER!!

I woke up, got ready, picked up my purse,stepped out of my room and -----stopped..i almost forgot "him"...so i went closer and touched with both of my hands, took myself so very near and just let "him" wrap around my neck...so warm, so nice, so gentle!! --- Scarf!!! my scarf is ready! i shall call him..."it"..but in marathi scarf falls into a masculine category therefore i call "it" ..."him" Plus...he came out from hardwork of three females...two needls and the wool :)

So the weekend was _________ dashing! so much fun! though never knew it could take almost 6 hours to reach san diego, or some parts of the world you can walk outside at 4 am and feel the dew dropping on you....its a VERY SLOW motion of rain which feels so good to your skin - split of a second drop and that incident has rented out a little space in my heart by giving me the rent in the form of "nature appriciation awarness!!" hehe:)

"When you pass away who would you like your money to go to?" the lady's voice came to my ears once, then again and again..and she said,"Miss, are you there?" My mind was turned into an automatic rewinder which kept rewinding what the lady said and replying it back to me!!--- Yeah, i was settling my medical insurance over the phone and this question came up, i thought to myself--- "hmm, this is the race which not a lot of people want to win...not many fight with eachother to cross the finish line to get that medal of "departure for good" ..nor they work hard to get there...rather work harder to not reach it!" I shall call it the race of life which many lose even after trying so hard to not cross the finish line..they are MADE to cross it, simply to win the Medal of "Departure for Good" - whether you want it or not - we are all winners afterall!

1 Comments:

Blogger zany said...

reading your blog reminded me of something that Einstein said - There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

it's not important who finished the race first, more important is how we run.. :)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home