My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Three’s Company..

I was born on the third, I like the number 3 and I’ve always had good stories with number 3. and in this case again It’s the three of them. One of them is so soft and good looking and the other two are just sharp and pointy – but definitely wanted! All three of them have their own identity, so unique so different but at the same time they work so well together. I mean if it wasn’t for the three together we wouldn’t be so warm and cozy. Its so cool how the two of them come together almost hugging criss corss and the third one keeps hugging them in different directions or even wrapping herself around from the front and the back and just pouring all the love on to the other two…. while they take it all and lay out a nice beautiful end piece (wohhh wohhh..dont get any wrong ideas ….no awesome threesome is going on here ok…..) – its my lovely Crème Woolen Scarf! My two big fat nice blue needles and a nice white chashmir wool from Michaels is the story behind these three lovely ladies =) My scarf is so pretty..its just about time for the fall for my scarf to fall on my neck to beautify my clothes and warm me up while waking down those crossings on brand avenue in Glendale.

Just another random Thought….Avril is so right… “don’t leave me hanging in a city so dead…..Held up so high on such a breakable thread !!!
So Pallu says: today happens to be the day where I have not much to say………(avril takes over again) --all this time ….you were pretending……so much for my happy ending!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home