My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thank you...

God, for letting me be here
Mummy and Pappa, for giving birth to me
Didi, for being the best sister and a guardian, letting me be myselft and still loving me and most importanly putting up with my crap TILL THIS DAY.
Chinmay, for making a difference in my life
Aai baba, for accepting me with tremendeous love
Teachers, for giving me excellent knowledge (limited due to lack of acceptance from my end, yet excellent)
Cousins, for being family and good times while growing up
Family, for encouragement and positive thoughts
Friends, for being there, giving great advice and laughing with me -- Nima and Razia - Thank you for not making me feel like i need to thank you guys!
Shivani, for chatting with me on MSN
Admirers, for teaching me new things about life
Weather, for making me realize i love Spring
Flowers, for putting a smile on my face
Music, for taking me on a emotional ride (good and bad)
Dance, for bringing the me out
Chocolates, for letting me eat you
Ice cream(butter peacan), for letting me scoop you out and be in my tummy
Shoes, for making my feet look beautiful (sorry for being a pain sometimes)
Phone, for connecting me with all the loved ones
Laptop, for letting me pound on you at all times
Security guard, for holding the door open
Elevator, for avoiding my walking up and down 8 flights of the office
Car, for getting me stuck in traffic and giving me the opportunity to think and listen to music
Lipgloss, for letting me let you shine on me
pen, for letting me scribble aboslutely nothings and everythings
H2O/Air/Food, for keeping me alive
Franklin covey proj Mgmt guide, for getting me on track
Camera, for letting me capture good times to reminisce back
Scarft and sweaters, for being warm towards me
Wet mud, for smelling so nice
Manicurist/pedicurist, Ahhhhhhh, you are good
Books, for teaching me so many words
Blogs, for letting me blog my thoughts and read what others have to say
Curling irons, despite of burns on my neck i still love you
Stuffed toys, for letting me squeeeeeez you
Purse, for stuffing all the crap in you
Emotions, for making me realize that things hurt

and just .... Thank You... for everything!

Speical Note: Hats off to my friend AVANI: I need to be somewhat "perfectionist" like her. She gets up every morning, works out at the gym, gets ready and goes to work by 9:00 am! Solute!

5 Comments:

Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Kudos to you for expressing your gratitude! Being thankful for things always gives one a positive outlook on life, I think.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awww....tht was so sweet.
I wish I could express my gratitude like this to everyone around me too.

Awesome!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

wow what an amazing list of gratitude...u r one awesome gal Pallavi for feeling that gratitude no matter how big/small it may be...

cool stuff :) n ofcourse grt smile!
Keshi.

10:25 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

HI...
Thanks for dropping by my Blog.

This is so sweet post...
So often we take so many things for granted... Nice way to express ur gratitude
:-)>

Cheers

10:17 PM  
Blogger :) said...

wow really nice :)

nice blog pallavi n thx for dropping at mah place..

:)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home