My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am back.

to stay or not to stay...that is the question. For now, I'll say Hello. I missed writing here. I shall write whenever I can. Life has been busy. Not a bad thing or very good either. It's somewhere in between hanging loose and tight.

June 2007 - Visited Santa Cruz and met Rohan.
July 2007 - Nima and Razia were here.
August 2007 - Went to Ohio for Sharvari's Engagement
Sept 2007 - Visited LA for the long weekend. Attended Meera Khera's bridal shower.
October 2007 - Nima, Amit and Avani visited.
November 2007 - Terlingua, Texas with UCSB gang (hiking/cabin weekend)
December 2007 - Bittu was in town along with Amol, Namita and a few others.

Jan 2008 - Worked, worked and worked more
Feb 2008 - Got five little pigs, the book as a gift from Babu.
March 2008 - Worked, worked and working..... getting ready for our trip to Italy...

Thats it? my missed time here took 10 lines to sum it up. Good or bad? who will make the decision?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home