My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Bye..

Tonight will be the last night...
where I'll sit in 706 Bolton walk and eat dinner with Harry
when Harry will say, "visitor permit de sakthe ho kya?"
it's gloomy outside and my mood is blah'ed up too
After today, Chinmay and I will be the only ones in SB
I am going to miss everyone so much
I can't really call up anyone of these guys and say, "Dinner here tonight"
Tomorrow Harry leaves for India and off to Houston, TX.
He too is saying bye to SB.
Starting tomorrow Chinmay and I will be just us.
I will miss everyone very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Oops.. Take it easy.. :)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home