My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

ButterFool

First it was...."There is a bug on your head", or "what's that on your face?" Then it was the phone call ... "Hey can you meet me at such and such place in ten minutes for coffee?"Today I was fooled by a non-human yet VERY smart, w/o a phone call yet goofy, Google, with its Google Romance. Fooled by the Internet. Interesting.

I deeply felt the lack of laughter with the person who would have fooled me in real life instead of Google. I felt the need to say, "Oh, You are horrible" or "I am going to beat you up" ,et al. So I decided I didn't want other people to feel lonely about being fooled. I called my best friends and family in ohio and fooled them by telling them a silly story. We all got a great laugh in the morning. I got to hear things like, "Oh, Pallu, this is so not funny" and "Gosh, I wish I was there to smack you right now." Ha! I loved it.

Chinmay and I spent the day in Solvang. We visited couple wineries and did some tasting. On the way, The music was playing in the car, Chinmay opened the moonroof, I looked at the ocean to my left and smiled. It was a beautiful day. All of a sudden I felt my smile going away and I was taken over by a big frown and a deep feeling of immidiate sadness. An innocent butterfly crashed right into my car as I drove at 75 mph. I wanted to change the lane but it was too late. The wind blew the butterfly in my direction to fool it for life. From the bottom of my heart I wished for it to be an April Fools trick, sadly, a harsh reality it was. Dear butterfly, I am sorry, truly.

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

'Pallu'.. Sweet & Kind Lady! :)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home