My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Not My Day

I woke up smiling,
hoping for a day so dazzling.

I got to work, to find,
I am a little behind.

Too many un-needed meetings,
Which can be irritating.

Failure of a planned appointment,
Gave me a disappointment.

Scolding from a loved one,
Made me feel all alone.

Bitching behind my back,
is the last thing I ask.

At work forgot my purse,
to make things even worse.

The day was so gloomy,
only person I wanted to see...
was MY Mummy!

Sure enough,
her smile makes me tough.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek said...

"Scolding from a loved one,
Made me feel all alone"

i just love being all my myself...being alone i mean.
dont u think its fun.
U get time to think abt urself...,ur future...,whats gonna happen to u in the coming yrs(for me its the 5 yr future i think abt)...,lastly...someone u like :);)

true??

7:01 AM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

good point abhishek

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

Aha pallavi!
Ur soo like me!
Everytime somethign goes wrong--I cant think of anyone but mom!
Its almost like a strange belief that we have that no matter how bad things are or how aweful the day is..Mom's can make everything right!":-)
Here's hug to u for a better day ahead!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

ekta,
thanks :)

ganga,
very true.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home