My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I..

I want a ballon which doesn't pop
I'd like a cool cell phone ring
I want a dark light bulb
Pink looks good on men

I want a chair with 6 legs
I get nervous about little things
I space out in group conversations
Blue is ugly in my eyes

I can be self-centered
I would like to be an author of a non-written book
I can be stubborn, demanding and a nag
Yellow sky would be so pretty

I talk too much
I like tuna melts and chocolate chip cookies
I'd like a candle which doesn't end
Black is my friend

I smile very quickly
I think I have ugly fingers
I am not fond of my nose
White Night would be interesting

I am an aries
I am sensitive
I agree with others more than needed
Red light can be the green signal at times - for kicks

My cursive is not as good as my print
My nails are really weak
My mind wanders
Gray is not in my wordrobe.

Me, My thoughts and I.

4 Comments:

Blogger aneeket said...

Wanders!?! its going bonkers!
Good post!

12:48 PM  
Blogger R said...

Wow! You wrote this? I personally identify with a lot of lines here. You did?

6:32 AM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

a bit whacked i thought, yet, true

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Red light can be the green signal at times - for kicks
Hehehe...
Few weeks back me and bro had some kicks too...we broke the signal and had one traffic-wala mama chase us on his ancient bike...it was fun. Felt like I was a desi bollywood hero, being chased by kaanoooon ke lambe haath :))

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home