My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Se7en

Happy Diwali everyone. Arjun, here is the tag answer. Cheers.

Seven things I plan to do:

1. Back Pack to Europe
2. Get my MBA
3. Sky-dive
4. Have a baby
5. Send my mom and in-laws on a world trip
6. buy a home
7. contribute to an orphanage

Seven things I can do:
1. watch sex and the city any number of times
2. get along with whomever i want to
3. imagine and dream
4. enjoy little kids company
5. type without looking at the keyboard
6. juggle with three balls
7. put contacts on while driving

Seven things I can’t do:
1. swim
2. write a program in java
3. fight back with people
4. stop shopping
5. sing
6. write like reshma sanyal
7. finish a book in one sitting

Seven things I say most often:
1. watever
2. oh really
3. so! ---okayyy
4. you know what i mean?
5. oh my god
6. Right, Right.
7. Seriously

Seven people I want to tag:
Keshi
Pari
Reshma S.
Suyash
Puneet
Bold and Beautiful
Prophet

6 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

hehe cool list Pallavi...Alot sounds like me...hehe...especially on wanting to contribute to an orphanage...I so wanna go and do voluntary work for them...if I ever get a chance one day soon, I will...


And hey u tagged me....noooooooooooooooo...lolz...so many ppl have tagged me for this one and now that mah sweet Pallavi tagged me too, I guess I might have to do it nah...hmmmm...:)


Keshi.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Im second...
Im second....

wait wait...lemme read

Damn...Im jumping outta joy..

*pooof*

9:34 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

watch sex and the city any number of times
Sex-n-city and your obsession for it...No one can beat it :)

type without looking at the keyboard
Same pinch...same pinch
Its not possible to watch TV, drink Sprite and look at keyboard n type na...hehehe

juggle with three balls
Dont tell me...
Really??
Waaawwwwwwwwwwww!!

Right, Right.
Means more right na..
tell me...tell me...yes :)

Happy Seven..that was Pallavi!!
Enjoyed reading it.
Take care

9:39 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

hiiii
Wishing u n ur family a very Happy Diwali

contribute to an orphanage
Wow thats so sweet

watch sex and the city any number of times
oooh gosh... my sis is crazy too
her friends gifted her the DVDs ;-)
she keeps watching that ;-)

type without looking at the keyboard
Me too...

Hey even I cant swim properly
n finish a book in one sitting ;-)

Hey dear thanks so much for tagging me... But I'm already thru with my 7
here is the link for u

http://puneetdreamz.blogspot.com/2005/10/tagged-seven.html

take care
have fun

Cheers

4:17 AM  
Blogger :) said...

6. juggle with three balls
awww thats cooooooll

7. put contacts on while driving
..hehehe gr888 i never tried this:P

nice list pallavi...
ooo u tagged moi thanks ...thanks... but me already done with this .. plz chek on ma blog..
huggzzzzzzzz:)

:)

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u dun enjoy a kidz company, den no point in havin a baby! I dun even want one :-P But hey, whateva u decide in lyfe, does it look like I care ;-) PEACE

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home