My Photo
Name:
Location: Bay Area, California, United States

A girl with a sensitive heart, high volume laughing/smiling capability, loves small talk and long conversations. can't imagine living without family, friends and ice cream oh and LipGloss!

Friday, October 28, 2005

silly faces.

she made a face like "WTF?" while I was watching. Maybe she thought I wasn't paying attention, but sure I happen to see it.

It felt strange and weird, yet a bit sad-- why would she do that? What is it that I have done to her? Come to realize how silly was I to feel sad for something so foolish and specially coming from someone so very unimporant like her.

Surely she ended up making a bimbo out of herself. Pity her. Putting her under the "ignore" category is the remedy.

and...I smile at her with mercy....

5 Comments:

Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

Hi pallavi..

I think I am technically first :)

3:29 AM  
Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

At time we happen to waste our time & energy for silly people who does not really matter too much in life...

But it is human right To get enquisitive to know the reason why the other person behaves in odd manner when I have not done any thing to him or her particularly..

3:31 AM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

Hi B&B, yes i agree with. specially i am not a type of person who throws tantrums at ppl immidiately if something goes wrong (except for my mom and sister haha) but in general i take it and leave. me being emotional, i do feel bad...but then the next morning i just sya "watever" .... in this case i got a bit sad and VERY PISSED!

How have you been?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

she made a face like "WTF?"
I give a damn about such people....unless they are any of my family members or really closely related to me.

Chillax!!

I smile at her with mercy....
Hehehe...
That's what you shuold do with Mercy. I've a Philipino friend named Mercy :)

Hehehe...

Happy Diwali to you once again!!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Pallavi u did the right thing :)

Keshi.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home